Despite the unseasonably cold Spring, I’ve been having barbecues for MONTHS. I’ve had so many barbecues I’m sure my neighbours think I’m mad. You see, I’ve been working on a cookbook filled with delicious gluten-free recipes for the grill, and I’m so excited to announce that it is now available to purchase on the Kindle store!
My experiences at barbecues post-diagnosis were very mixed. Sometimes a friend would go above and beyond making sure I was catered for, but other times I was told I could have the burger “without the bun”. Oh wait, no, oops, the burger contains wheat.
Summer should be a time everyone can enjoy, not just the gluten-eaters of this world! That’s why I wanted to create not only some scrumptious recipes that everyone would enjoy, but a guide to gluten-free grilling, including a section on how to avoid cross-contamination, cooking and marinating guidelines and some tips for making great kebabs.
So I devised this cookbook on the following principles:
- There should be plenty of vegetarian and dairy-free options
- The recipes should be largely prepared beforehand, leaving you to enjoy your barbecue with friends or family with minimal stress
- The recipes should be simple enough for beginner cooks but uncompromising on taste
So what can you expect to find in the book?
- Marinades and sauces
- Side dishes and starters
- Recipes for on the BBQ (50% veggie, 50% meat)
- And of course the ever important desserts!
This book has been a real labour of love so I hope that you are as excited to try the recipes as I am to share them with you! If you enjoy the book, please consider leaving a nice review on Amazon.
For those who don’t own a Kindle fear not! The ePub and PDF versions will be available to purchase on my site in the next couple of weeks so watch this space!
BUY IT NOW