I’m a super nosy person (some like to call it “networking”), but I’m particularly nosy when it comes to food. I could easily spend hours poking around people’s kitchens, making assumptions about their personalities and lifestyles from what’s in there. So I guess now it’s time for you to get your own back, and have a peek inside my own (mostly) gluten-free kitchen.
Things to note:
- No cats were purposefully kicked or deprived from food in the making of this video
- Apologies for my upwards inflection. I don’t mean to do it, I know it can be annoying to some, my only excuse is that my accent is going haywire at the moment because I am surrounded by people with all sorts of accents.
- I did do a small amount of tidying up for this (mostly washing dirty dishes) but other than that this is pretty much how my kitchen is. If you look closely you can see there’s flour all down the side of one cupboard. Ooops.
- Things I missed out, which I either forgot to mention or didn’t have in the house: avocados (LOTS of avocados), rice paper wrappers, ground almonds (I use them a lot as gluten-free breadcrumb coating for schnitzel etc)
- I have a disproportionate amount of sugar to the amount I actually consume. This is for reasons involving buying the wrong type at the supermarket. Repeatedly. Please blame the Dutch for this.
If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to The Happy Coeliac YouTube channel!
Do you have any questions about my gluten-free kitchen? Ask away in the comments section below!