The competition for your healthy eating recipes is now CLOSED! Thanks to all who participated, it was really fun getting up in the morning and finding new and healthy recipes in my inbox, not to mention it made for a very easy week of blogging!
All the entries I received were brilliant, and I’m so glad Sainsbury’s are judging it, not me, because I would have found it really tough.
So to make it easier for those Sainbury’s judges, here is a round-up of all the entries I received:
1. Carly’s entry: Rainbow Fried Rice
2. Lucinda’s entry: Quick and Easy Salmon
3. Victoria’s entry: Roasted Vegetable Pasta Bake
4. Sarah’s entry: Baked Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli “Rice”
5. Jean’s entry: Gluten-free Slow-cooked Boeuf Bourguignon
6. Louise & Sous Chef J’s entry: Hearty Vegetable Soup
7. Camilla’s entry: Oriental Bean and Vegetable Patties
I hope you’ve enjoyed these healthy January recipes, and I hope to keep going with the theme, rather than giving in and posting ANOTHER cake recipe! If you missed the competition this time, you can always guest post a recipe, so do get in touch: sam AT thehappycoeliac DOT com.
Meanwhile, which of these entries do you think should win?